Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Conclusions About Shakespeare Concordance
I think that a concordance is very useful. It is easy to use and allows you to search any word that may be used in the text. I think that using a concordance will be helpful to me when I wirte my paper because I will be able to look up and find words easily that are used throughout the entire play. As of now I am researching music and any other words that are related to music like, song, lyrics, emotions and so on. The results after you type a word in are so specific including the act, the scene, and the line or lines that the word is used.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
concordances make a writer's life much easier. as you stated, concordances link specific words together, creating a relevance amongst each other. concordances also allow a writer to view a possible alternative usage of a particular word.
ReplyDelete