For me, writing the small object/large subject essay was fun but stressful. I really liked my topic that I chose to write about, which was the iPod. I found that there was so much to write about that I didn't even know where to start and how to organize my paper. After a while though I realized that I didn't really have that many ideas to "fill up" five pages. I felt like I ran out of ideas to write about very quickly. Before I starting, I thought that the paper was going to be really easy because I really like talking about my topic. My paper I feel was very confusing because I felt like I kept jumping around with different topics because I didn't know how to keep my paper flowing into the different topics that I wanted to talk about. Hopefully my paper turned out okay.
I thought doing the research for my paper was easy because all I really had to do was go to the Apple store. I found myself getting distracted sometimes because I am so obsessed with anything to do with Mac computers or the iPod. It probably was a perfect topic for me to pick and write about because I love it so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment