For me, blogging is a writing experience that I feel is very fun and easy to do. Being able to post works online for anyone to see is so amazing because of the freedom. Having the freedom to write a blog and go off on a tangent is such a great feeling and does not involve any stress at all. I enjoy writing blogs so much better than writing on paper because I can type a lot faster than write when I am thinking. When I type up a blog I am less likely to lose my train of thought. I write way too slow to be successful at getting everything that is going on in my brain onto the paper.
As much as I enjoy writing blogs, I also enjoy reading them as well. I think it is awesome that we are able to see the work of our classmates and acknowledge their hard work by commenting on their individual posts. We all share our ideas to one another and which is beneficial to everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment