Thursday, April 15, 2010
The Writing Center
I felt like the writing center can be very useful to students on campus if they are lucky and sign up with a good helper. My writing center experience was horrible. The whole day I was stressing about going to the right building and being there on time and I stressed myself out for nothing. The tutor was late and he was NOT enthusiastic at all. To be honest, I thought being in the writing center for him was the last thing on his list of things to do. I was there for about 15 minutes and did not accomplish anything. I don't even think he understood the paper that I had to write even though I tried to explain it to him, and I had the instructions printed out for the appointment. Alright, maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit, but I wish that my experience at the writing center was a little bit better. Maybe I would actually consider going there again for help if I had a better first experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment